Dart Sensors is dedicated to continually improving quality and exceeding customer expectations. We are currently registered with NQA.
Our quality system is compliant with BS EN ISO 9001:2015. The certificate of registration can be found here.
Our environmental system is compliant with BS EN ISO 14001:2015. The certificate of registration can be found here.
Our occupational health and safety system is compliant with BS EN ISO 45001:2018. The certificate can be found here.
The scope of our registration is:
The design and manufacture of chemical sensors. The manufacture of reference standards. The supply of chemical sensors, catalysts, fuel cells, reference standards and associated components.
Our policy at Dart Sensors is to use our management systems and measurable objectives to:
- Continue to improve product conformity, system and process efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Expand our public profile
- Present a professional image
- Encourage employee participation and engagement
- Maintain a business plan documenting our long term strategy, which is to be kept updated in response to changes.
Dart Sensors Ltd accepts responsibility for the effects our operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them.
In order to do this we will:
- Prevent as much pollution as we can, and continually improve the methods by which this is achieved.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Set objectives for our environmental performance and review them regularly.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Encourage the adoption of similar principles by our suppliers.
Health & Safety Policy
Dart Sensors Ltd is committed to promoting a health and safety culture and is working towards the requirements of ISO 45001.
A copy of the policy is available upon request.
A copy of our REACH statement can be found here.
Dart Sensors Ltd supports the ending of human rights violations in the mining of minerals from the area known as the “Conflict Region” in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and surrounding countries.
As such we require our suppliers to be “DRC conflict-free” and have undertaken due diligence to ensure that 3TG used in our products are sourced appropriately.
Transport of Products
We recommend that our products (whether installed in an instrument or not) are shipped in a sealed container to prevent the electrolyte drying out during transit.
End of Life
To help our customers recycle responsibly we provide an end of life service, giving our customers the opportunity to return old out of use items. These items are processed along with our own in house product recycling needs. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Please us the contact form to request a credit account.
If you require samples of our products, please use the contact form, stating the following information:
- Name of your company
- Delivery address
- Products and quantities required
We provide up to 2 sensors/wafers free of charge once only.