A formaldehyde sensor using Dart Sensors wafer components is now available as a pre-calibrated module, outputting a ppm formaldehyde value, thus obviating the need for customer calibration.
- The only precalibrated formaldehyde module recommended by Dart Sensors (see this declaration for an official statement)
- Assembled under licence in China by Shenzhen Prosense Technologies using Dart Sensors electrode parts
- Calibration confirmed by a colorimetric assay.
- Suitable for smart home, portable devices, wearable devices, air conditioners, air cleaners etc.
- Range 0.03 to 2 ppm formaldehyde
- High precision, fast response, long service life, low power consumption, high stability
- Not recommended for industrial safety/personal monitoring.
- Supplied with the 4 pin connector wire.
These pre-calibrated modules contain original DS sensor components manufactured at our headquarters in the UK, subject to the full Dart Sensor Quality System.
They are shipped to China and assembled for us by Shenzhen Prosense Technologies.
Quality audits are carried out by DS staff as follows
- Assembly and calibration processes are audited at the Prosense factory four times a year.
- Samples of modules are received monthly and their calibrations checked twice by humidified permeation tube systems, first at the Dart Sensors Shenzhen office, after which they are sent to the UK for further confirmation.
Small quantities (less than 50) can be ordered from our website and will be shipped from our UK office.
Larger quantities and volume discounts are available directly from our office in Shenzhen, China. Please contact email@example.com. Prices begin at USD 13.95
Please note: any modules ordered directly from China, will be calibrated in accordance to the Chinese standard JJG1022-2016.
For enquiries from within China, contact:
Prosense Technologies, Room 206, Building 4, Lianjian Science & Technology Park, Huarong Road, Dalang, Longhua district, Shenzhen.
Tel: +86 755 3669 0079